Sunday 27 December 2009

Geek Chic?

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a marvelous Christmas. Looking forward to New Years?

I hope you all got everything you wanted.

I wonder what anyone would deduce looking at my Christmas prezzies:
  • Big Bang Theroy season 2 DVD
  • Top Gear DVD and books
  • "Rock paper scissors lizard spock" tshirt
  • "What happens on the holodeck stays on the holodeck tshirt
  • "You never forget your first doctor" tshirt
  • Doctor Who scene it
  • Men behaving badly DVDs
  • David Attenborough DVDs
My family reckon looking at that pile that it would belong to a "geeky guy". Now I have no problem with this, I am a geek and proud; but "guy"??? Maybe this is where I'm going wrong wih getting a boyfriend? :)

I did have some girly stuff too. Sparkly jewllary, Benefit makeup and Twilight journals. (I need to think of a creative use for them. Suggestions on a postcard please)

I sat and watched all of the Big Bang Theroy in a day! I LOVE Leonard. I want a guy like him - he's adorable and so sweet and in my opinion pretty good looking too. I never said I had conventional tastes - and proud of it! Gimme Johnny Galecki over Robert 'I have the inability to act' Pattinson any day!

While I was looking for that photo I also found this one. Yum!



And now for something completly different:

I was chatting to my friend online and was reminded of this story. It works both ways so use boy/girl interchangably.

Girls are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for the good ones
because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they
just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as
good, but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them,
when in reality,they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right
boy to come along,
the one who's brave enough to
climb all the way to the top of the tree.


So remember that guys and girls. It may sound like an email forward thingy but theres so much truth in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)