Wednesday 30 December 2009

Say cheese!


Things making me smile today:


  • My new hair! I only went in to get it cut and trimmed. She actually didnt really do my fringe quite the way I wanted, I wanted it shorter and more choppy but like this I can tuck it behind my ear and still have it appear choppy and also have it long and femine in differnet styles so actually its quite good. Def wasnt planning on the colour but she suggested it and I thought "Why not?". Quite a bit blonder than I was expecting but I do really like it! It should also "tone down a bit" after a couple of washes.
  • The fact that I've managed to get my nails to grow!!! I should really take a picture before (God forbid) one of them breaks. Just for the record I have never ever been able to grow my nails, I always bite them. So yay me! If they do break maybe I should invest in some of Janny's recommended Nail Glue
  • The fact that tommorow is New Years Eve and thus the beginning of a New Year and a new start. 2010 is going to be my year baby! I have good feelings about it and I'm going to make it A.MAZ.ING!!!
  • Following on from that 2010 is going to be the year I get my own house and the job I want because I have decided it so. It may also be the year I meet a nice guy - but that will be if the Universe has decided it so :)
  • Had a wicked day today. Very productive meetiing with Marsha discussing our Event Management buisness. There's an awful lot of hard work to be put in over the next 12 to 18 months but I can see it being very beneficial. Then had a lovely relaxing lunch with Kirsty and Natalieanne. So good to chill out and catch up with the girls
  • Receiving a number of complimentary messages over the last few days - always lovely to receive and great at putting a smile on my face!
  • Involuntarily smiling at  the cute guy on the tube! I never have the confidence to do something like that.
I might post tommorow but in case I dont here is wishing everyone a VERY Happy New Year 2010.


I strongly recommend starting the new year how you mean to go on. And by that I mean in terms of your state of mind. Go into the new year with happy, positive thoughts knowing that this is going to be a fantastic year and you know what? It might just be :0)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the hair!!!! *worship*
    and so sweet of you to link my blog!
    I definately need to make sure there's stuff in my swappackage to you for your nails...*makes notes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you!

    Your blog is worth linking too :)

    I've been having some ideas of things to include in your swap package too. I actually have notes! (Geek alert...)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)