Saturday 16 January 2010

Achievements

So I did indeed get abslolutly dreched bike riding but it felt SOOOO good!


To be exercising, feeling my body working, fresh air, rain, trees. It was totally invigorating. One of those "it feels good to be alive" moments!

I was absolutly drenched when I came in though. God bless hot showers!


3 miles in 35mins after far too long not exercising shows I'm not as unfit as I thought I was. I used to be able to do the same distance I rode today in just under 20minutes without too much trouble so thats what I'm aiming towards.



Tommorow I'm going to Alaya's to do some toning exercises with her (good to exercise with someone me thinks) and her Matt is also good at pushing her to keep going so we even get a personal trainer! Yay :)



I tell you what I've noticed, riding a bike on the road after starting drivers gives you a whole new perspective. I desperatly wanted wing mirrors! Especially going round roundabouts...


Anyways just thought I'd update you on the beginning of my Get Fit Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)