Tuesday 26 January 2010

Smiling

I want to hear about all the random, happy little things that make you smile. The more random the better.

I started playing this game with Alaya the other day. It started because I randomly emailed her "I hate..." and then we started compiling lists of things that were pissing us off/upsetting us. Then I decided that was much to negative a game for a Monday morning and changed it to things that were making me smile.

So here we go things currently making me smile:

  • A simple message (or not so simple) that brightens my entire day
  • Having girlie chats with my sister
  • Eating Fish and Chips and not feeling guilty about it
  • Emailing my randomness to Alaya throughout the day
  • Texting my randomness to Nat
  • The GORGEOUS purple and pink sunset we had this evening
  • That I'm leaving work in 15minutes
  • That when I get home from work I'm going to be on the phone
  • The trip is close to having all the details finalised and then I can book it!
  • Wondering what other people are going to comment that makes them smile
So go go go! Comment away and make others smile too!



PS: Even The Guardian today is giving us reasons to smile!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'll play. :D
    Things that make me smile:
    * getting hugs and kisses of all sizes and forms
    * getting emails, sms, MSn and all shorts of messages from friends.
    * finding out that something I did managed to make someone else smile.
    * giving something to someone who likes the said something.
    * seeing the kids smile and play nice
    * the fact that Sarah is going to live my dream of travelling in the US. Somebody really should. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all wicked reasons to smile and they made me smile so that should make you smile!

    hehe very disjointed sentance there!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)