Thursday 1 July 2010

Love is...

Ok. I'm intrigued because I feel there is no conclusive evidence on the subject. 

I want your definitions of love. Is it definable? 

How do you know when your in love? Is it a feeling? Or is it the just 'knowing'?

Do you always expect it to be "butterflies and candy hearts" or can you tell when its developed into something deeper and stronger?

Is it the reasons you can count or the ones you cant?

I'll be intrigued to read responses and then post my views on it. (Sorry to play devils advoate a bit on that!)

By the way even if your not a frequent reader of follower and just happened to have stumbled across my blog please do feel free to comment - annonomously if you want. (Same goes for regular readers - feel free to comment autonomously)

I really am interested in hearing as many views on this as possible.

Cheers guys :D

PS: Jaspers Contribution. He was very intrigued by the typing!

gjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvggggggggg,m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Giving do we think maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)