Thursday 2 December 2010

30 days...1 month (Starts tommorow)

So I will totally be stealing this idea from Honey's blog who in turn totally stole it from Ninna's! Oh well, thus is the point of Social Networking no?

So the idea is to post every day for 30 days with the following topics:


Day 01 - About me
Day 02 - My first love
Day 03 – My parents
Day 04 – I ate this today
Day 05 – What is love?
Day 06 – My day
Day 07 – My best friend
Day 08 – One moment
Day 09 – My faith
Day 10 – Today I wore this
Day 11 – My siblings
Day 12 – In my handbag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What was I wearing today?
Day 15 – My dreams
Day 16 – My first kiss
Day 17 – My favorite memory
Day 18 – My favorite birthday
Day 19 – This I regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – This upsets me
Day 23 – This makes me feel better
Day 24 – This makes me cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – My fears
Day 27 – My favorite place
Day 28 – This I miss
Day 29 – My ambitions
Day 30 – One last moment

I'm already looking at it wondering "What the frick am I gonna write about for THAT?" But we'll see what emerges! :D

And I'm going to start tomorrow as it is then exactly a month until I head back to Fort Collins. Well technically its 31 days but I probably wont have a chance to blog whilst travelling. 

So on to  current updates....

Its FREEZING in the UK at the moment. Snow and ice and of course the country (as always) has no idea how to cope with  it. Countries with snow 80% of the year operate just fine, we have a week or so of it and the UK shuts down. *facepalm*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)