Friday 17 December 2010

(Thurs 16th) Day 14 – What was I wearing today?

Christmas party! Work Christmas party - Hoorah for Hollywood!

I did want to go in costume, like so many other people did. But I didnt have the time (or the budget) to put something together.

I was going to wear my Hollywood t-shirt that I got in Hollywood, a skirt and socks with red stars that I was going to write stars names on - walk of fame style. But the socks were really cheap and looked awful on..the stars wernt stars! So I gave up on that idea.

In the end my whole team all went in fancy dresses, general Red Carpet style so I went with my standard lil' black dress.

Which in the end, especially with the other girls on the team looking fabulous, we all looked pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)