Friday 6 January 2012

Hello 2012!

Happy New Year everyone! 

I've got good feelings about 2012 on the whole. Sure I thought it was going to be a very different kind of year from the one it will turn out to be. Certain adventures I thought would happen now will not. But maybe other ones will instead. Regardless of where I thought it would go. The time will pass none the less and I plan to try and only have good feelings for the year as a whole.

To be honest its not got off to the best of starts. Nothing major events wise - just where my head and hearts been at. Not in the best of places, or the most positive of frames for the start of a new year to be perfectly honest with you gentle reader. (What is that from...? Series of Unfortunate Events?)

But....there's little things that make me smile. That make it easier. That help me weather the tougher moments. Sure some of them may not all be smart, but in life we cant always be smart. Sometimes we have to be a bit mad.

So I would like to propose a toast: "To smiles and to friendship. To talking, laughing and not worrying. To taking risks. And to having the guts to do something a little bit mad every now and again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)