Wednesday 26 September 2012

Fall in love with honesty

I just stumbled across this on Pinterest, and it's so beautiful it had me close to tears.

It is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Because it is so true.

Fall in love with honesty. Fall in love with people when they are real. Fall in love with the honest moments in life that are just about the emotion, not the front or the façade.

Have the strength to just be you, and to embrace those honest moments. Because that is more than likely when someone is falling in love with you.


Just as you are.

1 comment:

  1. Still need to check out this pinterest thingy the whole world is talking about.

    I love that text though, just that little bit of positive energy I needed today, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this ramble :)